Re: Experience with BT-BI158's?

Subject: Re: Experience with BT-BI158's?
From: "" genedorcas
Date: Sun Dec 9, 2007 10:38 am ((PST))
Hi Ya'll,

I have had the same experience with the 158's.  With the froglogger the mic
using the Primo EM-158 is powered by a 3volt battery pack. I compared the
binaural 158's (without the 3v battery) with my 183's and was disappointed
that the 158's had a little more self-noise than the 183's. I was using a
Sony Hi-MD recorder.  I measured the PIP of the with the 158's plugged at
Message: 0.
Subject: 48 VDC. The results are essentially the same as Rob's tests referred
to in
a previous post.

I have been out-of-commission for a while with heart problems and am in need
of a knee replacement. We were in the middle of moving from Colleyville, TX
to Magnolia, TX when my heart started acting up so most of my froglogger and
microphone stuff is in Magnolia but I'm still stuck up here in Colleyville
where my doctors are located. Hopefully I'll be moved by Christmas and will
be where I can run some more tests with the 158's and 183's.

Gene

www.frogloggers.com