New rules in from Interior Dept

Subject: New rules in from Interior Dept
From: "Mark Oberle"
Date: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:30 am ((PDT))
Thanks for letting us know about these rule proposals. I shared my
comments to regulation.gov with higher ups in Interior whom I know.

I was once barred by a USFS employee from taking a photo of a Gray
Kingbird nest  from an open, empty trail in Caribbean National
Forest. That episode has just encouraged me to get off the trails and
roads as often as possible when doing recording or
photography----which I should have been doing anyhow for better results.

Mark Oberle
Seattle, Washington

http://www.puertoricobirds.com/