Re: New rules in from Interior Dept

Subject: Re: New rules in from Interior Dept
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:20 pm ((PDT))
absolutely my sentiments entirely, John, we cant just sit back and
let this happen without a fight!! let them try and stop me carrying
equipment on public lands and they will find a very augmentative take
no s**t type of guy on their hands!!
I am fed up to the back teeth of these idiots who make these rules
while as you say try to make a mockery of that which is so important
to our planets future.
There is always a fight for what is right here, so its time in inhale
and go again before we have nothing sacred left...

Off the angry soapbox!!!