new members equipement advice

Subject: new members equipement advice
From: "artsonics" artsonics
Date: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:04 pm ((PDT))
Hi all,
   Thanks for all the good advice folks.....I am now considering the
Me66/67 and K6 or kit for shotgun but not sure which grip to buy...the
sennheiser MZS20 looks way expensive at $300US...are there any good
alternatives to these.I need recommendations for other accessories to
eliminate wind noise etc. I have narrowed down the recorder choices to
about 3 with the fostexFR2le as the first choice for a recorder
followed by either the MR1000 or PMD671. I would still like to hear
from anyone useing the PMD671 recorder and there opinion of this
machine. I have not found any  reveiws of this. Any recomendations for
Omni and/or cardioid mics would be helpfull also and what other
accesories are nessessary with any of these.

                    regards Clint