Re: Edirol R4 and batterypack

Subject: Re: Edirol R4 and batterypack
From: "Neil Bruce" lightb4sound
Date: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:24 pm ((PDT))
Hi Paul,

Been using the R4 for a while with a Soundfield mic and had no really
battery issues. I guess in terms of location recording (film?) the
battery life might be considered bad, but I have been consistantly
getting 3-4 hours recording before needing a change. I would also be
interested if there is a separate battery pack.

How are you finding the unit? I quite like ours.

All the best

Neil