Re: An un-recordable sound?

Subject: Re: An un-recordable sound?
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri May 25, 2007 11:31 am ((PDT))
Fascinating challenge! Might not be nature but interesting and related,
in the sense of hazrds to nature.

Have you tried shotgun mics? PZMs on the ground durectly under them?

Can you pinpoint exactly where? I'd love to give it a go someday. I'm
in Marin so it isn't far.

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689