Re: MP3 bit rate minimums and the Archive

Subject: Re: MP3 bit rate minimums and the Archive
From: "M, J, & V Phinney" badgreenbird
Date: Sun May 13, 2007 10:21 am ((PDT))
Walt - are you anywhere near the big fires that have been making the news
around the Georgia/Florida border? Gald to hear the southeast is getting a
bit of rain...

Mark Phinney

on 5/13/07 8:28 AM, Walter Knapp at  wrote:

<snip>

I got caught out by heavy afternoon thunderstorms on my trike that built
up right across my route while I was out. Spent a hour on the porch of a
abandoned house waiting it out. That was after managing to stay ahead of
it for 15 miles. Then in a break in the rain and lightning went another
mile down the road to a country store and sat under their awning with
several farmers discussing weather, how they had been rained out of the
fields by the storm, bike touring, etc. Anyway, only did 25 miles of a
planned 50+ mile trip.