Re: Metadata help

Subject: Re: Metadata help
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Tue May 8, 2007 9:35 am ((PDT))
I don't know about Windows or Adobe, but if you load in the CD and open
it in iTunes, manually enter all the titles etc, and then go to "submit
track names" while the CD is in the computer, it will upload the data,
and when the clients load in the CD and open iTunes it will
automatically get the info from Gracenote CDDB. Works for me anyway!

I do this with final previews for clients, and they are so happy to see
all their track names when they inevitably open it for the first time
in iTunes - and if there are no changes, the data carries over to the
release CD for all the buyers.

I have never, on the other hand, had a CD load in the track names
without asking Gracenote, so I'm not sure it can even be done that way.
Maybe someone else knows better than me though.

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689