(Roe Deer) Re: Thanks on backpacking solutions.

Subject: (Roe Deer) Re: Thanks on backpacking solutions.
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Tue May 1, 2007 10:59 am ((PDT))
Very interesting sounds by that deer.  Kinda creepy with no visual!

Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"I want people to understand that what's on the page actually existed
for a brief moment in time." - Art Wolfe, October 2003 article,
Outdoor Photographer

--- In  "Chris Hails" <>