Duck Pond

Subject: Duck Pond
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 am ((PDT))
For those that like to just listen to stuff.

Linked is a horse choking 25 meg download.
Feedback on or off list appreciated.
Let me know if you stream ok or if it has to be a full download first.
Also any feedback on the mic array re stereo image is good too as it
is a home made work in progress. No edit at all other than cut to 25
meg size and mp3 encode.

Http://home.comcast.net/~richpeet/duckpond.mp3

File will be removed after a few days as I need the space for temp stuff.

Just sit on the rock next to a NW WI USA duck pond at dawn.
Canada Goose, Trumpeter Swan, Mallard Duck, Ringneck Duck, Pheasant,
American Bald Eagle, Song Sparrow, Blue-winged Teal, Common Loon,
domestic dog, and others.

I now am done with duck for the year. Now it is all songbirds.

Rich Peet