Re: Duck Pond

Subject: Re: Duck Pond
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:24 pm ((PDT))
Hi Rich--
re:
Http://home.comcast.net/~richpeet/duckpond.mp3

I sat on your rock for an hour or more watching term paper and after
term paper set down. You have a knack for finding spots with
perspective and variety. The  imaging seems wide and even. In
addition to the low volume Dan mentioned, I was noticing a deficiency
in body under 160Hz and from 300-600 Hz and darkness across the high
end. As this didn't seem consistent with your mics and the 722, I
checked the mp3 info. Hard to say, but 32KHz @160 kbps is probably
the explanation. Keep the reports coming. Rob D.