Re: Sony survey (was free advice for Sony and HHB

Subject: Re: Sony survey (was free advice for Sony and HHB
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:51 am ((PDT))
At 3:12 PM +0000 4/10/07, Rich Peet wrote:
>I notice that when I bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio Version 7 the help
>file includes this:
>
>"Support has been added for opening and rendering ATRAC3=99,
>ATRAC3plus=99, and ATRAC Advanced Lossless=99 files."
>
>Is this what you were looking for?

In part, yes. Does the Sound Forge or Vegas
manual say how you would get the ATRAC3 and
ATRAC3plus=99files?

Except through using SonicStage, how else would
one get an ATRAC3plus file from a HiMD?  I think
it was Stewart who found he could drag ATRAC3
files from an MD disc mounted in a new Hi-MD
deck,.. but certainly it wouldn't be that
easy,..?   Rob D.