Re: Telinga Twin Science

Subject: Re: Telinga Twin Science
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Thu Mar 8, 2007 5:11 am ((PST))
well, spam filter or not, this has come aside from the routine.

Try again to send me a mail to

The address  should also work.
It worries me when mails disappear.

"Terrorist filter"?? Not impossible. It has happened a few times that
people have had problems passing borders in South East Asia, as the
customs have suspected that the Telinga is military material.

Klas.