Re: Woodcock sounds

Subject: Re: Woodcock sounds
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Tue Mar 6, 2007 9:21 am ((PST))
Yes - still having problems, and no time to troubleshoot right now.
Even with an updated browser, Javascript enabled, and the Flash
plug-ins, it still doesn't work. I notice in my browser SWF and SPL
extentions are set to open with Shockwave Flash.

John Hartog

--- In  "David La Puma"
<> wrote:

> John- are you still having problems?
>
> I'm using the Flock browser, but have run it in Mozilla also. Maybe
try and
> check for updated on your browser, or make sure that you have the flash
> plugin and javascript enabled (it's a flash player that runs on
javascript).

> Good luck
>

> David
>
> On 3/6/07, John Hartog <> wrote:
> >
> >   Hi, David
> > I would love to listen to your recordings, but I can't get them to
> > play in my browsers.
> > In Mozilla all I get is a big Q with a big question mark. In
> > Internet Explorer I get a bunch of prompts saying, "Click to run an
> > ActiveX control on this website" and after I click them all, all I get
> > is big empty text box but no recording to play.
> >
> > If you (or anyone) can suggest a remedy, that would be great.
> > Otherwise, can you provide a direct url to the recording?
> >
> > John Hartog
> >
> > --- In
<naturerecordists%40yahoogroups.com>,

http://rci.rutgers.edu/~jlockwoo<http://rci.rutgers.edu/%7Ejlockwoo>