Re: Recorder Advice

Subject: Re: Recorder Advice
From: "Phil Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Sun Mar 4, 2007 3:33 am ((PST))
Hi Klas

I would agree with Rob and suggest you un-install SonicStage and
start again. Here is a useful link:
http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showtopic=8071
I found I had to clear the registry of references to SonicStage
before it would load properly and then work properly again. Once I
did that, and installed SS again, it has so far worked quite happily
for me at any rate.
Also my USB lead which came with my NH900 has 3 ferrite cores on it,
one at the type A connector, that's the large one, and two of
different sizes at the type B connector, the small one. I don't know
if these make any difference or whether it is a bit of 'snake-oil'
but so far my downloads have been error free.

I would also check to make sure your USB connectors are nice and
solid when plugged in, as dodgy connection can cause many problems.

Hope you sort it out.

Phil

--- In  Klas Strandberg