Re: Cassette Recording Anyone?

Subject: Re: Cassette Recording Anyone?
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Fri Mar 2, 2007 5:13 pm ((PST))
Tom:

I still sometimes use a Marantz cassette recorder for bird songs. And I
carry it for a backup recording device on the rare occasions I go far
from home.

But the worst sounding MD recording has much less noise that the best
cassette recording I've ever made or heard. If the cassettes give you
what you need, that's great, but if you're hoping to make "nice"
sounding recordings, I bet you'll find almost anything digital is an
improvement.

My $0.02 worth ----
Steve P