Re: Climate change and human connections

Subject: Re: Climate change and human connections
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:09 am ((PST))
And with all said I have to insist this should be the last of this topic, I
think many people here know how I stand on global warming, it is a subject
close to my heart and much of this talk has gone against the grain. I am no=
a =93hair shirt=94 or religious and I do see what man has contributed, we h=
ave
over 6 =BD billion people now on this planet with 2% of the trees left, mor=
scientists than not  believe man has contributed immensely to these
greenhouse gases that now thicken our planet. This topic could go on foreve=
and never be resolved, I have been inundated with requests to step in and
stop this so now I will. Let=92s get back on track of nature recording and
record what we have left, please gentlemen=85. NO MORE=85..

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: