Re: Climate change and human connections

Subject: Re: Climate change and human connections
From: "Jim Morgan" fundador_four
Date: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:13 pm ((PST))
Burnie,

Your comments on global warming are just what I would expect from someone o=
f your background and education. It's a pity so much time is spent on tryin=
g to convincing people there is a problem rather that taking the necessary =
steps to combat the problem and making plans for the dire effects it is lik=
ely to have.

Best regards,

Jim