Re: "A whining sound"

Subject: Re: "A whining sound"
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:04 am ((PST))
Hej Anders och v=E4lkommen till listan! (Swedish)

You are right - releasing a million (??) recorders with "a whining
sound" is not a joke, it's an insult.
I would have accepted it if I had found a note on red paper with the
manual: "This product will not work properly unless you download the
newest firmware", but there was no such note in my package. I didn't
know there was a new firmware to solve this problem and neither did
JAM, the biggest dealer in Sweden, from which I bought it. They
didn't even know about the error.
I will download and hope it solves the problem.

But how to connect two channels into stereo, setting the gain on
both, simultaneously?
I have read the manual, but....

Klas.