Re: New EM23

Subject: Re: New EM23
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Thu Jan 4, 2007 11:26 am ((PST))
At 16:51 2007-01-04, you wrote:
>Hi Klas
>Sounds really good - what recording setting did you have on the NZ700?

I don't know. I just recorded.

But speaking into the mics with a very low voice, at a distance of
some half meter, gives a setting around 10 with mic sens high.

>How moisture proof is this mic likely to be?

Quite good. The entire mic is filled with plastic. Only the membrane
is in open air. It's basically the same mic as in Twin Science, and
the only problems I have seen with it has been fungus growing at the
membrane after long use in rain forest.

>By the way your link caused chaos with Firefox when it tried to play! No
>probs with IE though.

My site is a disaster. Sorry. A everlasting project...

Klas.

>Andrew Carter
>

>"Microphones are not ears,
>Loudspeakers are not birds,