Re: field recording with digital mics

Subject: Re: field recording with digital mics
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:52 am ((PST))
Oh, and the Flashmic is a microphone (inherently analog) encased with a
digital recorder. The only output is a heaphone jack, also analog.
(well, it has USB offload but that is different I think.) Does the
manual say you can record in rtealtime via USB? Then it would be a
digital mic!

Love to see them develop a series of similar devices, like stereo, etc.
as the conecpt is fine.
<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689