Hi-MD recorders

Subject: Hi-MD recorders
From: "Gene Dorcas" genedorcas
Date: Thu Nov 2, 2006 9:25 am (PST)
Hi All,

Does anyone have any info on Sony's future plans for Hi-MD.  It looks like
the RH1 and M200  are the only 2 they're shipping now.  It would really be
cool if there was an inexpensive, small flash recorder with good mic preamp=
like the Hi-MD recorders.

BTW, I have a MZ-NF810 that I don't use anymore if anyone has a use for it.
I am currently using a RH1 with a NH900 for a backup recorder.

Gene

  _____