Re: 722 date problems

Subject: Re: 722 date problems
From: "Po-Jen Chiang"
Date: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:39 pm (PST)
I sent back to update to firmware 2.0 also. I also thought that the
external battery will charge the clock battery and remembered that the
manual said so. So I keep the external battery attached for over 1 day
but the 744t still ask me to reset time/date even though SD has replaced
a new clock battery and I "charged" it over 1 day. It won't ask me to
reset if I turn off and turn on right away. But if I turn off and turn
on after 10 minutes, it will ask me to reset time. I hope to hear back
from SD before next weekend.

So, do you solve your 722 reset time issue after replacing a new clock
battery?

Po-Jen