Re: 722 date problems

Subject: Re: 722 date problems
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:26 am (PST)
To change the AA battery in the 722 & 744 is relatively easy. It is just
under the casing. What I am thinking is that if you re-charge the battery in
the recorder rather than a separate charger it should charge the AA battery.

I always thought with these machines that the external battery charged the
clock battery while running the recorder ALSO.

I have never had these problems until upgrading the firmware. Maybe it's
just a coincidence?

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: