Re: NPR Radio

Subject: Re: NPR Radio
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:39 am (PST)
Wow, what can I say! Thank you from the bottom of this old heart of mine :-)

I try to act normal when I'm narrating and I am extremely passionate in what
I'm doing. The environment is dear to me and closest to my heart. I would
walk a million miles to protect it.

Thank you for your extremely kind words.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: