Re: NPR radio

Subject: Re: NPR radio
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:28 pm (PDT)
That is wonderful, Mark!

I never realized you lived in South Korea!

That's a place on my list, that's for sure.

I only wish there were many other people like you that cared.

I cant wait to listen to the sounds of thousands of Baikal teals, I have
seen many pictures and recorded a few but not in their thousands..

Keep up the good work mate :-)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: