Re: [Gear] Core-Sound

Subject: Re: [Gear] Core-Sound
From: "Derek Holzer" derekatumaticdotnl
Date: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:55 am (PDT)
Hello Anton,

Anton Woldhek wrote:

> your incorrect about being clever because IIRC you cant power-on a 7xx ex=
ternally only power-down.

The clever bit was to set the 722/744 to record when the AC gets
connected, and then use an external timer to turn the unit on. It's been
discussed here before, and I remember seeing something like that in the
firmware menu. Haven't tried it, so YMMV.

 > Btw any new recordings of yours online from you recent trips?

New Zealand glacier recordings are in the works. There are a few other
recordings from the NZ trip on Soundtransit.nl already. Do a search for
Artist=3DDerek Holzer + Country=3DNew Zealand

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl