Re: canada.com Story. need better recordings agreed. join me.

Subject: Re: canada.com Story. need better recordings agreed. join me.
From: "Richard Lyttle" rip_lyttle
Date: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:58 pm (PDT)
< From the samples I've listened to they could use some help in making
decent recordings. >Walt

agreed, my thoughts too. they need you folks, really! I communicated with D=
r. Geoff Hill of Auburn yesterday and he does need better equipment this wi=
nter. I'm sure he'd welcome any of your time and efforts. I'll be lucky to =
get on with them as a volunteer, Gaia be with me.

I personally don't feel the birds were really extirpated from the U.S, Mr. =
Neville., just overlooked in some really tucked away places per chance. the=
y don't seem that cooperative, maybe they've learned something.

I'm going around there all late fall and winter if I don't get on trhe Aubu=
rn team. I'm meeting some friends to search there. It would be a privilege =
to have any of you sit ( with backrests ) in my comfy SOAR 1 inflatable can=
oe for spotting trips down there if you dared join the wacky one. The head =
of the US F & W IBW recovery team may direct me to other locales in FLA and=
 other states with their own coordinators.

i'm gunnin for 'em ( politely-but we have to shoot them ) with my GL-1 camc=
order and DSM headworn microphones, and lots of bugspray, bengay.

rip lyttle
takoma park, md
i would be happy to provide my cell number, GPS loc and FLA camping spot if=
 any of you wish to join me there this late november thru march 07.