Re: [Gear] Core-Sound

Subject: Re: [Gear] Core-Sound
From: "Anton Woldhek" getvergetver2
Date: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:08 am (PDT)
Hi Derek,

> I wonder if, with enough interest, Sound Devices would
> include a feature like this in their firmware?
>
> Already, if you are a bit clever, you can rig something
> external to power a 722/744 unit on and start recording on a
> schedule. Seems like very little extra work for them to
> simply put a scheduler inside the gear itself.

You'd have to become a lot more visible on the sounddevicessupport.com foru=
for that to happen any time soon. The most requested "feature" at this poin=
is a rec-pause (a bit unneccesary if you ask me but ey). And your incorrect
about being clever because IIRC you cant power-on a 7xx externally only
power-down.
Btw any new recordings of yours online from you recent trips? I havent
finished editing my india trip yet :-/

Cheers
Anton