Re: Making a 'cheap' figure of 8 microphone?

Subject: Re: Making a 'cheap' figure of 8 microphone?
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:49 pm (PDT)
<<<<<<I did correct myself once Klas had pointed out my error, I am sorry i=
anyone felt that the post was so bad it needed to be deleted out of
hand - to them I apologise. Although it is still a valid way for
someone who wished to add some stereo information to their otherwise
mono recordings. I would give it a go myself but the price of the WL
185's over here in the UK would make it very expensive. But in the US
I would have thought it was a reasonable proposition if the prices I
found were correct.
I was only trying to help and did not wish to stir up a hornets nests.
Phil>>>>>

Not a problem, I have just sprayed the remainder of the hornets around my
computer mate :-)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: