Re: beginner Advice

Subject: Re: beginner Advice
From: "Lance" vcw63
Date: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:48 am (PDT)
--- In  "oryoki2000" <> wrote:

> "Lance" wrote:
> >...advice on the CHEAPEST minidisc recorder
> >I can use it with my PowerMac?
>oryoki

Thank you very much for your advice!  It seems all so complicated.  However=
, that said, I
do NOT MIND waiting for real-time transfers.

That said.  Could I get a regular MD Sony RH10 and just wait for it to tran=
sfer real time if I
can get a serial to USB connection?  that's WAY COOL!  There is one up for =
auction for
about 60 euros NOW!  Please confirm if you have the chance. You've been eve=
r-so-helpful.

Vincent