Re: Sony software strikes again

Subject: Re: Sony software strikes again
From: ". m u r m e r ."
Date: Wed May 17, 2006 8:24am(PDT)
> If I understand your description, I believe the risk was increased when
> you attempted another USB transfer at the same time (not by selecting
> a large number of folder/files). Like Final Cut Pro and other apps,
> SonicStage could require control of the target disk directory.

for the record, i have frequently uploaded tracks from my hi-md while
simultaneously uploading photos from a digital camera via another usb port.=

so far so good.  the only time i've lost data is by accidentally
disconnecting the usb cable either during operation or without ejecting
first.  also, in regards to the question of the write-protect tab:
sonicstage will not allow file transfer in either direction if the disc in=

write-protected...

best,
patrick