radio request

Subject: radio request
From: ". m u r m e r ."
Date: Tue May 23, 2006 7:58am(PDT)
hi all,

i've been lurking round these parts for quite a while, and, while i don't
chime in too much, and don't feel it appropriate to post my radio playlists=

here, i've very much like to hit you all up for some submissions.  i host a=

field-recording based radio show on london's resonance fm called framework =
-
many of you know me from elsewhere.  if anybody would be interested in
submitting some of your extraordinary recordings for airplay i would be ver=
interested!  i follow most of the links that get posted here and am always=

impressed.

framework features field-recording in the broadest sense - raw and composed=
,
manipulated or not, anything in which found sound plays an important role.=

but these days i'm not actually receiving that many raw recording
submissions.  that's where you come in!  you could also record an intro for=

me if you'd be willing - there are guidelines on my website
(http://www.resonancefm.com/framework) or i could post them here if there's=

enough interest...

i have a regular london address for submissions, which works fine, but
quicker would be to send things to me here to estonia, where i'm spending
the summer:

Patrick McGinley (MoKS)
Mooste 64601
P=F5lva Maakond
Estonia

hope this doesn't sound to presumptuous, and i hope some of you will be
interested in participating!

all the best,
patrick

--