RE: for comparison

Subject: RE: for comparison
From: "Allen Cobb" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:04:33 -0500
Hi, Ramsay,

Nice choice in mics!

The K6 is the power module for the ME62, so the MD recorder
doesn't enter into it. But perhaps the AA battery in the K6 is
dead, or sdrawkcab. Since you say "most" recording attempts,
however, I'm thinking you should check all your connections, and
make sure everything is tight and fully inserted, etc. Perhaps
there is some inconsistency in how you're operating the MD
recorder?

ac

Allen Cobb
http://timbreproductions.com