Re: first field test of my Telinga EM23s

Subject: Re: first field test of my Telinga EM23s
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:17:57 -0600
I switched to the Mogami lavaliere cable last Summer on four of my
mics. I think it has less handling noise than the larger diameter
mogami cable famous for low handling noise (that's the key
performance measure of "flexibility" for me).  Its stays flexible
even when very cold. The cables have withstood several serious tree
snaps without tearing or stretching.  I believe Markertek has a
pretty good spread of the Mogami products.  Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department