Cape Cod Soundscapes Podcast

Subject: Cape Cod Soundscapes Podcast
From: "mychatham" <>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:36:13 -0000
Hi Everyone,

I run Mooncusser Films here on Cape Cod and have been working on increasing my
sound
recording ability and have found the group very useful in tackling the problems
I've been
encountering in the last 8 months or so in the field recording natural sounds.
Also Bernie's
Sounscapes book has been great.

I have a web site with free podcasts of the recordings we've been doing, 8 of
them so far
from various locations here on the Cape and would love to hear any comments.

http://www.CapeCodSoundscapes.com

I've been recording with a Tascam DA-P1, which just conked out, and have now
switched to
the new Tascam HD-P2.  I have mixed reviews on that one, a little
disappointing, but I'll hold
off on specifics until I can use it more.

Anyway, we use a basic shotgun mic with a wind capsule and master it all in
Soundtrack Pro.

Love to hear what you think,
Christopher Seufert
Mooncusser Films