Re: Cape Cod Soundscapes Podcast

Subject: Re: Cape Cod Soundscapes Podcast
From: "Christopher Seufert" <>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:44:33 -0000
Hi Dan,

Great ear- you nailed it.  They're mono recordings with stereo spacing.  I'm
looking into a
binaural set up but haven't yet committed.  I feel a stereo lav set up is too
limiting
technically with all the wind noise here.  Any recommendations as to a good
stereo set of
mikes optimized for high winds conditions (pretty much everything here on the
Cape)
that's still highly directional?  Also, would love to here how to best set up
the Tascam HD-
P1 for a quality stereo track.  It's a lot of tool, but I'm still learning it.

best,
Chris