Re: (tech talk) The most sensitive small mics

Subject: Re: (tech talk) The most sensitive small mics
From: Volker Widmann <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:06:20 +0100
Hi streaky,

I can recommend the *GA-M2 from Jay Goodell*. In my experience they are
even more sensitive than the OKMs, yet they cannot take as much
soundpressure, but if you do Nature Recording this won't matter and they
by far less costly. The alligator style clips are useful to attach them
to any kind of surface. They can be run by plug in power or with a
separate power supply.
Jay delivers reliably and you can order custom made modifications at
extremely low cost (or even none).

His site is:

http://www.good-audio.com/products.html

I am not connected to him in any way. I just love his products

Cheers

Volker