Re: mastering for cheap cd players

Subject: Re: mastering for cheap cd players
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:53:53 -0600
Precise, same moments/durations. And the writings point to both pitch
and amplitude changing happening very quickly consistent with the
warbler moments and insect bursts. It does seem logical that ATRAC
would be more challenged, but I've gotten it with uncompressed
MBHO->MP2->(line input) D7 Walkman DAT and with mkh/nt1a->744T (and
also with lesser saturated calls not exhibiting it, BTW). Could be
one of those demanding situations that presses even the best amp/A-D
combos are pressed beyond their limits. It could even start in the
mics too. Very useful. Thanks everyone. Rob D.