Re: reverb filters

Subject: Re: reverb filters
From: "Ken Durling" <>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 14:24:14 -0000
Hmm, I  have to admit not knowing what an "x-band" equalizer is.
Unless the x means variable center freq, in which case that sounds
pretty much like para. (I thought X Band was a ShortWave freq  ;-).
Coming up, the two types of EQ I learned were graphic and parametric.
 On a P/EQ, center freq, Q and gain are all variable.  On most G/EQ
I've worked with you only have gain for each band. Perhaps there are
G/EQs with variable Q.

Ken

--- In  "Romilly Hambling"