RE: DIY 5X9v bat phantom supply

Subject: RE: DIY 5X9v bat phantom supply
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:13:09 -0600
Thanks. I'll try the design with 6 X 9volts first to hear if there's
less noise, then build the battery packs. It would take quite a while
to charge 4 bat packs using my one, $80 MAHA charger so I'd need to
find some cheaper, good, 12 volt NiMH pack charger for the phantom
supply to be excursion practical. No luck when I searched for that
before. So its, 3 pounds of batteries for a 4 ounce recorder, Klas's
friend's supply or back to the Roll's. :-) Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department