Re: new item from Rode

Subject: Re: new item from Rode
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:35:33 -0700
I have emailed them the question. You are probably correct. Did you
notice they also sell one designed to fit in as a replacement for the
XLR pins in a dnamic mic, thus turning a dynamic into a phantom powered
mic 20 dB hotter!

I would love to put a couple of those into my Beyer M-600 mics - I'd
get a lot more use from my favorite vocal mics!

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689