Re: vintage UHER M815 microphone

Subject: Re: vintage UHER M815 microphone
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:38:50 -0700
additional suggestion: use test leads or bare wire connected to an XLR
plug and poke them into the DIN plug to find out what's what before
cutting it off! Who knows, maybe it will have more value if you decide
not to keep it. I'd just bet it is worth more as a collector's item
than as a useable mic, good mics being so inexpensive today! Otherwise
Rob's suggestions are good.

2c,

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio