RE: Mystical mic positioning, was MT2496 digital input

Subject: RE: Mystical mic positioning, was MT2496 digital input
From: "Allen Cobb" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:47:52 -0500
My own work is almost entirely "seen" -- I've been working with
timbre and spatiality (often in the absence of melody, harmony,
rhythm, or natural sounds) for many years. It's not that I don't
like melody, harmony, rhythm, and natural sounds -- I love 'em.
But my real fascination as an artist is with those other two
domains, which are so easily overshadowed by even a tiny amount
of m, h, r, and ns. Lately, I'm moving more and more into the
timbral and spatial dimensions of natural sound. Melody, too, is
creeping in ... (it was inevitable).

So I too can relate to the name of your company, and your
delight in mystical mic positioning!

ac

Allen Cobb

http://acobb.com