Re: MT2496 digital input

Subject: Re: MT2496 digital input
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:39:50 -0700
Sorry to be dumb about this, but where do you read these numbers? What
software shows the "integer numbers" this way? I only work in Protools
and Peak, and haven't seen such indications on the sample level - or
haven't I looked for them? Plus I generally work at 24 bit, which is a
considerably higher figure.

Thanks,

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio