Re: M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96 power

Subject: Re: M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96 power
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:16:52 -0500
Len's review/comparison is informative. I  hope he's not right about
possible phantom powering issues from such low voltage in such a
small package. The key for me will be the mic pre noise and gain
performance. Spec-wise, its on the cusp. I'm hoping for the best, but
realistically, it would be an amazing accomplishment if there were no
problems with the MicroTrack. Rob D.