Re: Soundtrack Pro as an editor software?

Subject: Re: Soundtrack Pro as an editor software?
From: Ed Anson <>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:01:32 -0400
Antonio,

IIRC Soundtrack Pro is primarily designed for musicians. That's why
most of the reviews are by musicians.

Check out Peak and Deck, from Bias. Both are good products, but have
different capabilities.
http://www.bias-inc.com/

For noise reduction, you might also want to look at SoundSoap (also
from Bias).