Re: Re: Inspector XL plug PC/Mac (plus vehicle noise)

Subject: Re: Re: Inspector XL plug PC/Mac (plus vehicle noise)
From: Ed Anson <>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:31:59 -0400
Dave,

I don't know how to track it down, but I can assure you that Peak
probably isn't the problem. I did a default installation and the AU
plugs worked like a champ under Peak 4.12 and Mac OSX 10.3.9.

If I had to guess, I'd say you either have something that conflicts
with it or you got a bad installation somehow. Since it's easier to do
than check for conflicts, I'd suggest removing InspectorXL and
installing it again. If that fails, note that the release notes provide
an email  for help. Good luck.

Ed