Re: Noiseless Aircraft/Quiet power

Subject: Re: Noiseless Aircraft/Quiet power
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:38:47 -0500
Hope things are already seeming brighter, Bernie. I bet they are.

The only experiences we trust happen within "pockets,"  so, people
will work much  harder to fix problems close to home.  Because it
takes less effort to "accept" views of vague power, doesn't mean
there isn't a huge amount of human desire and energy waiting to be
tapped. The worse thing a developer can ever face is one grandma on a
mission. It is about power, but its about pleasure too.  Recordists
have a pretty good grip on the respectful end of the big stick and a
lot more to share than pessimism.  Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D =3D

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department