RE: Noiseless Aircraft

Subject: RE: Noiseless Aircraft
From: "Brian Dasilva" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:01:15 -0700
Here Here
I'm kind of a wimp about such things though... I can't say "Please don't
smoke those cigarettes", even outdoors, when it killing me (pun intended)
because I don't want the confrontation and to step on someone else's
"rights"

BUT... next spring during the workshop... we will assemble like minded
people that will blockade the highway from Downieville to Loyalton and from
Truckee to Grey Eagle.